[CnD] Needing recipe for Hamburger and Potato casserole

Abby Vincent aevincent at ca.rr.com
Thu Feb 23 18:41:39 GMT 2012

This came from a braille cookbook. I add chopped onions and cook with the
hamburger.

TATER TOT CASSEROLE
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 bag tater tots
shredded cheese
1 lb of ground hamburger meat
serves: 6 or 7
Brown hamburger meat. Add cream of mushroom soup and stir together
continuously.
Let simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
Place mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish. Lay tater tots neatly
on
top of
the mixture.
Place in oven on 350' and let the tater tots brown.
Sprinkle with cheese; melt it in the oven and ENJOY.  Enjoy.