[CnD] Gadgets from Amazon

Becky rebeca721 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 04:44:09 GMT 2012

Hey there, happy belated birthday and I hope you enjoy the gift card that
you received.
I don't know about purchasing kitchen gadgets. I haven't bought too many of
them lately, but I did buy some pretty nice cilicone bake ware from amazon
last year.
I also bought some pie pans and some cookie cutters from them and they were
pretty nice and inexpensive as well.

Hope you find some stuff that you like.