[CnD] 3 2 1 Cake and! Recipe Site!

Sandy from OK! warren.sandra at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 24 19:39:01 GMT 2012

Yes, and spraying the mug or cup with nonstick cooking spray. I did not
realize how! Popular! This recipe! Is, but this Wednesday, on station KMGL,
where people submit recipes and they get a prize if theirs is chosen, well,
this one was chosen. For those interested, go to magic104.com, click on
magic chef, then magic recipes, I think over 400 recipes up there.