[CnD] failed posted recipe

Becky rebeca721 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 02:57:03 GMT 2012

Hi, sorry about the soggy mess.
This is just a suggestion, but I'm not sure if it will work for this
particular recipe.
When I make cheese cake I usually make the crust first. I crush a package of
Graham Crackers and add half a stick of butter and 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Then I mix the ingredients with my hands and press the crust onto a pie pan.
I bake it for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
After that just poor the filling on top of the crust and bake it acordings
to the directions that the recipe gives you.
Hope this works for you.,

Sincerely,

Rebeca