[CnD] cooking egg plant

Nancy Martin nancyam1111 at att.net
Sun Feb 26 23:45:44 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,
First, please don't feel bad about your questions. None of them are stupid
and none of us got to where we are in the kitchen without asking questions.

I've never tried to peel and/or cook an eggplant either. The eggplant
parmesan recipe looks like something worth a try. I just want to give one
word of caution: don't use too much spinach. I tried a recipe for manicotti
filled with a mixture of spinach and other ingredients. The spinach
overpowered everything.
Just my thoughts,
Nancy Martin