[CnD] dinner tonight

Denise dlmillette at friendlycity.net
Wed Feb 29 03:27:18 GMT 2012

Just wanted to pass along a recipe I tried tonight.  I had to play around
with the cook time just a bit since I did not cut the chicken quite as small
as they suggested but I cooked it about 25 mins. And it was delicious!

Cheesy Chicken Fingers

Ingredients

1 egg

2-4 chicken breast halves

2 cups Cheese crackers (I used some of my son’s goldfish crackers)

1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese

1.        Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.  Cut chicken lengthwise into ½
slices.  In resealable bag, crush cheese crackers and add cheese.

2.       Coat chicken in egg then drop into bag filled with cracker and
cheese mixture.  Shake to coat well. Place in baking dish.

3.       Cook uncovered for 10-12 minutes or until done. (Again, mine took
longer because it wasn’t cut as small.)

It was delicious! Great for kids to help in the kitchen.  Andrew helped
crush the crackers and you could also have them help shake a sealed bag to
coat the fingers.

Denise Millette

Discovery Toys Educational Consultant

www.discoverytoyslink.com/denisestoypage

Find me on facebook at "Denise's Discovery Toys"

229-848-0486