[CnD] QUICK AND EASY DESSERT

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Wed Feb 29 21:46:29 GMT 2012

I already know what I would do.  I would open 2 20-ounce cans of pineapple
and put as much as I wanted into the dessert.  Any left over pineapple would
immediately be eaten for a very good snack.  Fact is, while we're on the
subject of pineapple, it sounds good right now.  I'm going to eat the
contents of a can right now for a late afternoon snack.  There are 10
pineapple rings in a 20-ounce, and that's a good snack.