[CnD] Bisquick Apple Drop Biscuits
mldeweese15511 at frontier.com
Thu Sep 20 14:56:26 GMT 2012
Bisquick Apple Drop Biscuits
We love how simple and delicious Bisquick biscuit recipes are. Not only are they ready in minutes, but they are also full of flavor and great for a on-the-go
dinner roll. Bisquick
Drop Biscuits are loaded with apple cider and shredded apple pieces, so you get the full sweet flavor of the apple. Enjoy!
list of 6 items
2 cups Bisquick
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
2 tablespoons sugar
3/4 teaspoon apple pie spice (a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom)
1/2 cup apple cider or juice
1/2 cup shredded peeled apple
list of 5 items
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Stir together dry ingredients.
3. Add cider and apple, and stir just until dough clings together.
4. Drop by tablespoons onto a greased
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Makes twelve.
More information about the Cookinginthedark