[CnD] Cabbage/hamburger. Magnetic hot plate

RJ rjf110 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 1 20:13:15 EDT 2014

I like my Magnetic hot plate so well, I decided to purchase a Infrared
convection oven from Amazon. The reviews claim these oven last about a year,
and cook much faster, but cook food every bit as good as a traditional oven.
We shall see. for I bought a Rosewill infrared oven for $36.99 which
included S&H. For every thing I read on these ovens, no matter if you pay
$149 to $36.99, they last about the same.
RJ
Now for the latest thing I cooked on the Magnetic hot plate.
Slice up a medium onion into onion rings.
A large sweet pepper , slice into 1/4 inch strips.
couple cloves of garlic, minced
1 pound of hamburger.
As much cabbage as you like. I use/4 of a large head.

Directions.
Fry the onions/peppers until almost done.
Add the mince garlic.
Than fry the hamburger until done.Slice up the cabbage into thin strips and
add to skillet. Cook on low until cabbage suits your taste. About twenty
minutes for me.