[CnD] My newest purchase and a recipe

RJ rjf110 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 1 20:15:27 EDT 2014

I like my Magnetic hot plate so well, I decided to purchase a Infrared
convection oven from Amazon. The reviews claim these oven last about a year,
and cook much faster, but cook food every bit as good as a traditional oven.
We shall see. for I bought a Rosewill infrared oven for $36.99 which
included S&H. For every thing I read on these ovens, no matter if you pay
$149 to $36.99, they last about the same.
RJ
Now for the latest thing I cooked on the Magnetic hot plate.
Slice up a medium onion into onion rings.
A large sweet pepper , slice into 1/4 inch strips.
couple cloves of garlic, minced
1 pound of hamburger.
As much cabbage as you like. I use/4 of a large head.

Directions.
Fry the onions/peppers until almost done.
Add the mince garlic.
Than fry the hamburger until done.Add the seasoning of your choice. I just
added salt and pepper. Slice up the cabbage into thin strips and add to
skillet. Cook on low until cabbage suits your taste. About twenty minutes
for me.