[CnD] cumcumbers

Penny Reeder penny.reeder at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 22:01:14 EST 2015

It's possible, but unlikely in a regular chain-type grocery store -
except for WholeFoods and possibly H-Mart. Also the cukes from
farmers' markets are not waxed, nor are the ones from
community-supported agriculture. If you can't find them, peel with a
vegetable peeler.
Good luck!
Penny

On 1/25/15, Paula and James Muysenberg via Cookinginthedark