[CnD] Looking for large casserole

Nancy Martin nm72539 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 14:09:27 EST 2015

The following is what came from a google search.
hth,
Nancy

Non-Stick Pro 6 qt Covered Casserole - Cookware - OXO
      The clear, tempered glass lids make it easy to check the progress of
your dish ...
      The Non-Stick Pro Cookware line is dishwasher safe for quick and easy
cleanup.
      The 6 Quart Covered Casserole Pot is great for pastas, vegetables,
sauces and ...
      www.oxo.com/p-1433-non-stick-pro-6-qt-covered-casserole.aspx