[CnD] LAYERED DORITOS CASSEROLE-cup of recipes

Kimsan kimsansong at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 21:42:48 EST 2015

That sounds like a keeper!
I must admit though, I am very stupid when it comes to cooking ground beef.
I bake everything, and never use the stove, especially when it comes to cooking ground beef.  I was told to listen out for the pop and sizzles and if they calm down, then we are almost done, but I cannot hear worth a darn, so I need to figure out how to cook the ground beef. Thoughts?

 “Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty and persistence.” Colin Powell