[CnD] LAYERED DORITOS CASSEROLE-cup of recipes

John Diakogeorgiou jdiakoge2584 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 22:25:44 EST 2015

I go by taste to make sure that the meat is cooked enough. I make the
same type of meal except that I use a cookie sheet and place aluminum
foil on the sheet. I then place the doretos on top. For the filling, I
cook the meat including several cloves of garlic and an onion. I drain
the meat. then I add some salsa, refried beans, salt, pepper, cumin,
chili powder, fajita spices, paprika, liquid smoke, and a couple of
other spices depending on who I am cooking for. These may include
cayenne and or very hot sauce. The mixture of spices taste much better
than the little packets. I forgot that I generally mix half ground
beef and half pork.
The other recipe sounds good though. I will try it.