[CnD] Baked apples?

brenda mueller brendin at smart2.net
Mon Feb 16 22:54:16 EST 2015

Years ago I was somewhere that served baked apples.  I suppose if
I were to try it, I'd cut an opening in the center of the apple
that wouldn't go all the way through and add some sugar, no make
that brown sugar, a touch of cinnamon, maybe, and perhaps just a
touch of butter.  That's just a notion, though.  I'm not sure how
long one would bake it.  A baked apple would make a good
breakfast or maybe even a dessert, I should think.

Does anyone bake apples? If so, how do you do yours?
Brenda Mueller