[CnD] question about making hamburgers

Regina Marie reginamariemusic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 23:18:36 EST 2015

I do something similar but I add seasonings and an egg to hold it together,
no fillers. I like strictly meat. I vary the seasonings to make it exciting.

One treat: slice fresh onion (I prefer red) Place one raw patty on the
Foreman style grill, put a slice of onion (fairly thick) and a slice of your
favorite cheese (I leave it out because I am alergic to dairy) and then
place another patty on top. Repeat for each burger. Now grill to desired
doneness. It is scrumptious.

*smile*
Regina Marie
Phone: 916-877-4320