[CnD] Baked apples?

Abby Vincent aevincent at ca.rr.com
Mon Feb 16 23:30:18 EST 2015

Weight Watchers says to core the apple and fill the whole with the diet soda of your choice.   Bake at 350 for about a half hour.  It depends on the size of the apple and how soft you want it.  Much of the soda gets absorbed into the apple, so it doesn't matter if you lose some when you take the apple off of the pan.
Abby