[CnD] question about spinach

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 20 12:31:34 EST 2015

Hi Nancy
I buy the fresh spinach in a salad bag and that isn't so bad. I never by the frozen  one.

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders, Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Savior.”
~So blessed,Sugar