[CnD] deli turkey

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Mon Mar 2 06:19:34 EST 2015

A good turkey and cheese sandwich: If you've got a George Formann grill,
rill the turkey.  Butter the bottom of a piece of bread, put a slice of
turkey, a slice of Swiss cheese, and then another slice of turkey on the
top.  Put another piece of buttered bread, buttered side facing up onto the
sandwich and grill it for maybe 3 to 4 minutes.

you! really! are! finished!