[CnD] deli turkey

Regina Marie reginamariemusic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 12:20:11 EST 2015

Roll-ups:
Take any deli meat you like. Place it on corn or flour tortilla of your choice. Place a slice of cheese or some grated cheese on top of it. Add salsa, hot sauce, mustard, ketchup, barbecue sauce, or guacamole  according to your preference. (Hint: you don't need much or it will be messy.) Roll up tightly like a taquito or flauta. Use butter or margarine to coat the wrap. You can grill on a Forman grill about 3 minutes till crispy or place in the oven or toaster oven on a baking sheet for about 10-12 minutes or until crisp. You can heat through in the microwave for about 30 seconds for each couple roll-ups, but I don't like them that way because they do not get crisp. (Hint: in the oven you may want to hold them closed with a toothpick. Not necessary on double sided grill.) You can freeze extra and zap them in the microwave to warm them up if you like, but I never have leftovers.

*smile*
Regina Marie
Phone: 916-877-4320
Email: reginamariemusic at gmail.com