[CnD] I know nothing about this, so excuse the dumbness

Alex Hall mehgcap at icloud.com
Mon Mar 2 13:50:30 EST 2015

We usually get the Jell-O brand mixes, so I have no way to compare to others. They come in boxes that have a bag of powder inside, and each box can make a smaller or larger amount. If memory serves, the smaller box gets mixed with two cups of milk (we use `%, but that won't matter, though whole might make it even better) and the larger box is mixed with three cups. You stir until the lumps are gone and the mixture is very thick, then fridge it. The directions say to wait five minutes, but waiting a few hours is, in my experience, going to give you a much better pudding.