[CnD] Chocolate pudding variant

Regina Marie reginamariemusic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 19:38:37 EST 2015

I use this same recipe but you can substitute 3 tablespoons of white flour for the cornstarch and I use 2 eggyolks and save the white to be used in other recipes or cooked with scrambled eggs for breakfast or make meringe. If using eggyolk, add to the cooked ingredients and omit all the beating and folding done with the egg.

You can probably tell I raised for kids and 3 were boys. I had to learn to cook big quantities of good filling food that I could get made quickly. Necessity is the best teacher. LOL

*smile*
Regina Marie
Phone: 916-877-4320
Email: reginamariemusic at gmail.com