[CnD] chocolate pudding from corn starch

Regina Marie reginamariemusic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:19:02 EST 2015

Yes I meant substitute of course. As to why, a wiser cook than I would have
to tell you that. I only know half a recipe is 3 tablespoons flour or 2
tablespoons cornstarch and a whole recipe is 6 tablespoons of flour or 4
tablespoons of cornstarch. I am a very practical cook and just know what
works.

*smile*
Regina Marie
Phone: 916-877-4320