[CnD] Asking for recipe for oven roast brussel sprouts

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 3 15:50:12 EST 2015

Donald why not place about 1 tea spoon olive oil on a hot skillet and put the Brussel sprouts in the hot oil with a little salt,pepper or garlic powder and let simmer for about 15 minutes or tender but not to soft then place on a paper towel and then sprinkle some parm. Cheese on top
They taste really good!
Same thing with asparagus
sugar

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries.
Today's trouble is enough for today."
~Matt. 6:34-Sugar