[CnD] Asking for recipe for oven roast brussel sprouts

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:50:03 EST 2015

I've done them in the oven though never from frozen. What I do is cut them in half and put either olive oil or balsamic vinaigrette dressing on them with a bunch of seasoning like garlic powder and pepper. Then place them on a cookie sheet or large baking dish. I can't remember how long I cooked them for as it's been a while but they are very good!!