[CnD] Bisquick chocolate chip cookies

Nancy Martin nm72539 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:52:27 EST 2015

Hi everyone,
Just a bit of background. This is a different recipe from the one I posted
originally. That recipe had no vanilla. Someone pointed that out so I found
and posted a recipe containing 1 tsp vanilla. As you will see, this recipe
contains 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
Nancy
Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies

Total Time
25mins
Prep time: 15 mins
cooking time: 10 mins

Ingredients
1/2 cup (one stick) butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup sugar
two teaspoons vanilla
one egg
2 1/4 cups Bisquick baking mix
one cup (six ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup nuts, chopped, (optional)

Directions
Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, mix butter, both sugars, vanilla and egg. Stir in Bisquick
mix, chocolate chips and nuts.
Onto ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2
inches apart; flatten slightly.
Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling
rack.