[CnD] I know nothing about this, so excuse the dumbness

Nancy Martin nm72539 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:54:33 EST 2015

Hi Charles and list,
The small box of instant pudding according to the manufacturer says it's
four servings, 1/2 cup each. It calls for two cups milk. Chilling for five
minutes will give you a soft serve consistency. The larger box is 6
servings, 1/2 cup each. That pudding calls for three cups milk. Because I
like thicker pudding, I've used less milk.

I don't want to be insulting but if you really want convenience, you can buy
already prepared pudding and Jello. Choices are vast. If looking for pudding
at directions.com doesn't overwhelm you, you've earned that special treat!

After you mix that pudding, instructions say to chill it for a short time.
Being an impatient person myself, I usually put it in the freezer for a
while. It is more like ice cream.

The kind you heat is called cook and serve. It also comes in two sizes.

Logic tells me that chocolate milk and chocolate pudding would definitely be
more chocolate.

I have to admit that I buy Jello pudding. I've never tried the other brands.
Nancy