[CnD] Chocolate pudding variant

Nancy Martin nm72539 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 18:10:58 EST 2015

Making pudding and/or pie filling and sauces was easier using a double
boiler. It used a larger pan for the base. That would hold the boiling
water. The top pan would hold your ingredients. The premise is the top pan
won't get too hot so your more delicate ingredients would not scorch.
Hope I'm making sense,
Nancy