[CnD] question about vegetable steamers

Helen Whitehead hwhitehead at cogeco.ca
Wed Mar 4 11:06:25 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a vegetable steamer, and was interested to know, where you
got yours from, and how it works
My sister found one on line, and this is how she described it.
But, we'll be going to Wal-Mart to see what they have.
This is the kind I think I'd want to buy.
It's 3 pieces lid , steamer part that has holes in it and the pot for around
$38.98 it's not that cheap. This product is only online and they deliver to
your home. When ordering it also lets you know how long it will be. There
warehouse is in Mississauga!