[CnD] question about vegetable steamers

John Diakogeorgiou jdiakoge2584 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:28:24 EST 2015

I've seen 3 different types of steamers. One is a metal basket which
sits in the bottom of a sauce pan. Another is used in the microwave
and made out of plastic. It has holes in the top for steam to come out
of. A third also sits in the microwave and has 3 pieces. It is oblong
with 3 parts. All 3 work well depending on whether you want to use the
stove or microwave. They are a great tool for healthier cooking.

On 3/4/15, Helen Whitehead via Cookinginthedark