[CnD] question about vegetable steamers

John Diakogeorgiou jdiakoge2584 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:28:24 EST 2015

I've seen 3 different types of steamers. One is a metal basket which
sits in the bottom of a sauce pan. Another is used in the microwave
and made out of plastic. It has holes in the top for steam to come out
of. A third also sits in the microwave and has 3 pieces. It is oblong
with 3 parts. All 3 work well depending on whether you want to use the
stove or microwave. They are a great tool for healthier cooking.

On 3/4/15, Helen Whitehead via Cookinginthedark
<cookinginthedark at acbradio.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I'm looking for a vegetable steamer, and was interested to know, where you
> got yours from, and how it works
> My sister found one on line, and this is how she described it.
> But, we'll be going to Wal-Mart to see what they have.
> This is the kind I think I'd want to buy.
> It's 3 pieces lid , steamer part that has holes in it and the pot for
> around
> $38.98 it's not that cheap. This product is only online and they deliver to
> your home. When ordering it also lets you know how long it will be. There
> warehouse is in Mississauga!
> _______________________________________________
> Cookinginthedark mailing list
> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark

More information about the Cookinginthedark mailing list