[CnD] question about vegetable steamers

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 4 13:32:28 EST 2015

Hi Sis,
I got one from Wal mart for about $30 and it's like the one you want.
I still have it and it works grat.
I also have one from our veryon one blind mice..smile
Good luck sis
sugar

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries.
Today's trouble is enough for today."
~Matt. 6:34-Sugar