[CnD] a curiosity

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Wed Mar 4 13:54:21 EST 2015

A neighbor found something at Wal-Mart that I have never heard of.  He thought I might like to give it a try, so he bought me a box of it.  It is a frozen box of "Buffalo style macaroni and cheese"  The directions say to just leave the foil on, do not puncture, and put it into a preheated 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.  Anyone heard of Buffalo style macaroni and cheese?  This might just fit the bill for tonight's dinner, because it's going to be snowing and sleeting, with the temperature down near freezing and a 35 mile per hour wind.  Thanks.

---
Be positive!  When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished!