[CnD] boneless porkchops and recipie requests

Kimsan kimsansong at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 02:24:03 EST 2015

Everyone has recommended 45 minutes or so on 350.  How long would you cook them in.  I am making porkchops tomorrow again, but I am going to see how it will turn out after marinading them in bbq sauce and some seasonings.

The last time I made them, I just smeered bbq sauce and sprinkled seasoning on them, which still came out good but just experimenting.  I am not ashamed to admit, I'm new to cooking, especially after me and my wife split up and I am left to fend for myself lol.
I wish I had tons of cash, or enough to buy a bunch of seasonings.  I like spicey foods. Lol
I think if I can find a cookbook for recipies talking about drumb sticks, casorols, porkchops I would be in heaven.  Lol
Thanks everyone, great list.