[CnD] Hominy!

Sandy sugar1991 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 13 14:36:55 EDT 2015

It is actually, grain, corn, but it is processed differently, and has its
own taste. think somewhere throughout the process, it is soaked in lye. I
cannot stand the taste of it. my hubby loved it; you can get it canned, and
sometimes, with jalapeno peppers, or hominy with cheese.

Fear is just excitement in need of an attitude adjustment!