[CnD] warm turkey salad casserole

Nancy Martin nm72539 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:06:30 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,
I got this recipe from the site for our neighborhood ice cream and dairy
store. I realize the request for what to do with turkey has long past. The
recipe is below my signature. I'm not a turkey fan, so I'd use cooked
chicken. I would appreciate suggestions for something to replace the
pimentos.
enjoy,
Nancy

Warm Turkey Salad Casserole

Ingredients
Three cups turkey, cubed
one cup celery, chopped
one onion, finely chopped
½ cup unsalted butter, softened
one cup mayonnaise
one can cream of chicken soup
one small jar pimientos, drained
1/2 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
one cup potato chips, crumbled
one cup cheddar cheese, shredded

Instructions

  1.. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2.. Place turkey in a large bowl and add all remaining ingredients except
potato chips and cheddar cheese.
  3.. Place in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
  4.. Top with potato chips and cheddar cheese.
  5.. Cook for 30 minutes until warm and bubbly.
  6.. Serve alone or over egg noodles.