[CnD] Golden brown."

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Tue Mar 24 22:10:38 EDT 2015

I hope this gets answered in such a way that makes sense.  People have told
me that it is brown when it smells right, but they don't describe what that
is.  They say that you have to go by experience.  Others have said to go by
the feel of it, but, well, you'd better touch quick.  And how should it
feel?  It is said that you go by experience.  So, we're back to square one.

you! really! are! finished!