[CnD] the color in cooking - Re: Golden brown."

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Wed Mar 25 12:30:30 EDT 2015

You are supposed to bake scallops until they are opaque.  Um, OK?  How would
I know?  They always look the same to me.  I'm extremely color blind.
(ornery grin).  Actually, this brings up a thought:  When sighted people who
are color blind cook, how do they know these things?  I'll bet the recipe
writers never give that a thought.

you! really! are! finished!