[CnD] the color in cooking - Re: Golden brown."

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Wed Mar 25 14:41:52 EDT 2015

I know that when grilling a sirloin steak that is about an inch thick on my
electric grill, I turn it over after about 5 minutes and grill the other
side for about 4 more minutes.  This leaves it just beyond the stage of
"moo", which is how I like them  I always had to grill Wee1's steak for a
few more minutes per side.

you! really! are! finished!