[CnD] I made cookies with a friend

summersongbird79 at aol.com summersongbird79 at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 09:55:43 EDT 2015

I made these cookies with a friend.
You can do this from scratch but I will tell how I did it.
You can get any chocolate chip cookie dough from your local grocery  store.
Well, we put the dough in a bowl(it's kind of difficult to cut it froand
you make the cookie dough into little balls. that makes the cookie.
And we made two batches.
We put the cookies on the cookie sheet with just partchment paper.
To me that's the best. the cookies do not stick that way.
We preheated the oven to 350. and Cooked the cookies each batch for 8
minutes. So 16 mins in total. for both separate batches.
8 minutes for the first tthen take that out and then like I said for 8
minutes on the other batches. We had a few duzzen. And they turned out jsut
great!