[CnD] scalded milk

Alex Hall mehgcap at icloud.com
Thu Apr 9 20:30:53 EDT 2015

Your subject said "cake", and I'm wondering if this is what I know as a hot milk cake? If so, I just heat the butter and milk together for a set amount of time, and use it. The hotter the milk mixture, the puller your cake will be, but it isn't vital to have it at a certain temperature like when adding hot water to a yeast mixture. Sorry if this isn't the same kind of recipe.