[CnD] cooking with shake'nbake

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 11:22:55 EDT 2015

Hi Becky this is Teresa. When we do shake and bake we have like four drumsticks two piece. And we do use the whole envelope for shake and bake because if you are using chicken you have to throw it away after that I hope this helps and also it depends on how much chicken you are using. And it seems like there is not a whole lot of the crumbly stuff that shake and bake envelope! LOL

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone