[CnD] cooking outdoors?

Becky McCullough misscoffee at neb.rr.com
Sun Apr 12 20:29:19 EDT 2015

I cooked mine in the oven.
I don't have a grill.
Becky
----- Original Message -----
From: "janbrown via Cookinginthedark" <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org>
To: <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org>; "Sugar" <sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] cooking outdoors?

I was afraid of grilling until I did it.
A thermometer is so useful.
Try the chicken boneless breast 5 minutes per side and check.
Burgers tend to be about 6 min per side and steak about 7.
This is all depending on cut, thickness and your own taste.
A thermometer will tell you when it is safe to eat.
Just look up meat temps through google or if you have an i-Phone get a an
i-Grill mini and you will get your food timed to perfection.

Sent from my iPhone