[CnD] Steaks

Regina Marie reginamariemusic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 01:27:51 EDT 2015

Nicole described a very good way to make a steak. A ver easy and effective marinade is Italian salad dressing. You can also use one with regular or balsamic vinegar, depending on your taste. (Great for chicken wings you place under the broiler after marinating overnight or for at least 3 hours.) Same with the steak. You can also buy some very good teriyaki marinades. I have also used a mix of soy sauce and worcestershire sauce. (They sell a great one with red wine added that is perfect.), fresh minced garlic and onion powder and a little black pepper. Make sure both sides of your steak get coated evenly. You can also marinate you steak in red wine, add a little onion and garlic and mushrooms to a little butter or olive oil, depending on your taste buds. After sauteing these, add you marinated steak and simmer. Cook slowly till tender, covering to keep in the wine flavors and turning once. Salt and pepper to taste before serving.

Also, you can by carneisada already marinated from Mexican meat counters. I have marinated these in the balsamic vinegar salad dressing or Italian and then baked them in the oven for 30-35 minutes and they are very tender that way. (I use a baking stone, but you could use a shallow baking pan.)

*smile*
Regina Marie
Phone: 916-877-4320
Email: reginamariemusic at gmail.com