[CnD] tips on cutting pizza

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Mon Apr 20 17:46:36 EDT 2015

Rocker knives are the best way to do it, as you do a cut in a single action, but if you're cutting with a roller knife then cut towards you instead of away, turning the pizza  so each cut is directly toward you. It won't be perfect, but it's a lot closer, and of course take your time cutting. I also have octagonal plates, so it makes cutting easier as I have reference points