[CnD] tips on cutting pizza

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Mon Apr 20 17:53:30 EDT 2015

Start at 12 o'clock and pull the pizza cutter to 6.  Turn the pan so that
what was 3 o'clock is not noon and repeat the process.  If you want to cut
into 8 pieces, measure with your fingers halfway between two cuts, turn that
to noon and repeat the two cuts as before.  HTH.

you! really! are! finished!