[CnD] Question

Regina Marie reginamariemusic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 18:26:27 EDT 2015

Never click or enter on any links in emails like that. As long as you didn't click on the link, you are ok. If you did click or hit enter on the the link, run a spyware and and virus scan or get someone familiar with computers to do so. You may also wish to do a registry clean using C Cleaner or another program like it.

*smile*
Regina Marie
Phone: 916-877-4320
Email: reginamariemusic at gmail.com