[CnD] Steaks

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 20:01:48 EDT 2015

Yes Nicole you did give a good way to cook steak but like you said with the Mexican meat markets they have a marinade sometimes they sell it in a bottle and you can buy it. They use citrus like orange juice lime cilantro and garlic to marinate this meet and it's very good

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone