[CnD] guacamole recipe wanted

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 23 20:22:54 EDT 2015

Mike
I know there are a lot of different varieties of Guacomolie but this is how I make mine and we enjoy it:
Depending on how much you are making, I usually use the following: 3 tender,ready avocados
1 sm. Diced tomato
1/2 cup red diced onions
1 to 2 tea spoon of mayo for creaminess
Salt to taste
And a small pinch of garlic powder
A squeeze of Fresh lemon juice
Cilantro just to top off once done
Jalepeno diced in small pieces
Sometimes I buy the canned Jalepemos with sliced carrots from "Embassa" and if I don't use the chillies I use a little of the juce,to my liking or I just leave them out on a dish for those who want to add some spice to it later.

I cut the avocado's in four pieces then I peel the skin and remove the seed
I smash them a bit then I add the mayo,salt and garlic powder,tomato,lemon jalepenos  and onions and I mix them all up but not to fine because I don't like watery guacomolie..smile
You can leave it chunky or mix till desired texture.
Once all done you have a tasty,simple dish of fresh guacamolie!
Served with chips
Hope you enjoy
Sugar
"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries.
Today's trouble is enough for today."
~Matt. 6:34-Sugar