[CnD] Directions to food boxes like macaroni and cheese and stuff.

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 13:36:59 EDT 2015

Hello everyone I hope I don't step out of bounds here. But is there any websites I know there are some, but I forgot the websites for directions to for example like kraft macaroni and cheese or they'll Vida and cheese that's just an example but things like for Betty Crocker cakes and rice products? I greatly appreciate your help and again I hope I'm not stepping on toes here.

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone