[CnD] Coffee?

Regina Marie reginamariemusic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 14:07:18 EDT 2015

That's cute, Gary. I rarely use boxes. I like to cook from scratch. I just made homemade breakfast burritos with eggs, red potatoes left over from dinner last night, sausage, and cheese. Last night, we had baked seasoned chicken breast with the very crispy skin, boiled red potatoes, and spinach for dinner. (The spinach was frozen.)

Tonight I am going to do a taco salad. (Brown gound meat with spices and onion/garlic; put down lettuce greens, carrots, celery, green onion, tomatoes, all diced small, corn chips crumbled on top with salsa and guacamole and some shredded cheese for anyone who likes that. I saute my carrotss and celery in a little olive oill, but you can leave them raw if you'd like.)
*smile*
Regina Marie
Phone: 916-877-4320
Email: reginamariemusic at gmail.com